- This two hour retreat is quite special. We often launch into prayer, frequently without really knowing what we are doing or what we are trying to achieve. How would a friend for instance react to a half-hearted compliment or request from and then consider how your creator might approach the same from you in prayer.
- This retreat seeks an inner change, and a real recognition of what you are about to undertake in prayer and its overall importance.
- By its close you will know several potentially revelatory things, you might not have known before.
- The retreat recognises our core tendency when there is a question of sanctifying ourselves, is that we are always going to it in the future. We picture ourselves an ideal situation in which we are going to sanctify ourselves, sometime, instead of doing the humble task that comes here and now.
- This is a wonderful retreat for someone serious about prayer in all its forms.
- This retreat engages fully with our special year at Schoenstatt Scotland dedicated to Mediation, Stillness, Silence and Spiritual Growth.
- The time of the event is 10:30 arrival at the Centre where we will begin with a coffee. The retreat closes at 12.30. The cost of your retreat is £7.00 per person, which includes all of your beverages, biscuits and all printed materials for you to take away with you
Payment is taken securely by Paypal via their secure servers. All major credit and debit cards are accepted.
Terms & Conditions
You can read all of our shop terms and conditions here.